Friday, June 12, 2009

Promotion Party

Amazing. It was the most fun I had in a looonnnggg time. Hide n Seek (I ditched haha), ping-pong, cake smearing, helium sucking, brawling, twistering, eating, drinking (not beer lol), talking, laughing, taking pictures, skateboarding (or rather I tried to), chessing, and etc etc etc.

A big thank you to Joyce for hosting the party. Hope everyone have a awesome summer.

As for now, I'm off to Vegas in a hour or two...be back on sunday

P.S. Megan Fox is still ugly lol

7 comments:

Jubes said...

omg, i sooo wish i was there! :D sounds like alot of fun :)

Amy Gao said...

it was fun :D

Anonymous said...

have fun in Vegas, stay safe. ;]

Amy Gao said...

lol, jw. "stay safe" ?

Jubes said...

He could get raped :O

Anonymous said...

visa versa. JK xD
how was vegas? you didn't send any pics >:O jkjk

Dopple said...

Yeh the party was a blast.

and wow guys...just so you know, I didn't get raped or rape any one...or did I? lol jk

and I didn't take any pics...except for a few. However they had really messed up things in the background...electric neon billboards are very unpredictable...