Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wow...

They say that there is nothing to fear but fear itself...
Reasons to live appear and disappear but the subconscious will to live is always there. Those who faced near-death knows it.

We did drops...yes those things on those tear-shaped blue papers. You wouldn't believe how easily some girls filled those out. I was still struggling on my first one as they rushed through their 3rd, 4th...and so on. It seemed odd to me, as I regard my feelings private and personal. A part of myself that I refuse to give up or share

Do they value their feelings? The ones scribbling out their inside one by one on that piece of blue paper...

I suppose I'm being hypocritical by posting this and a lot of people will go like "wth? what a creep" but I found this thought-provoking to some degree.

1 comment:

Jubes said...

Not necessarily. Like, one time i received a drop from someone, and it made me feel really good. It encouraged me to keep on doing what was written about by this person. I was motivated to make someone feel the same way I did when i received something like that. Maybe it shouldn't be something like "I think you're really cool", but something deeper. Those are alot nicer to receive :) from my point of view.